Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mommy's Project 52:35 Smelly

I have kids.  I'm a runner.  I have cats.  I know smelly when I come across it.  There's smelly good and smelly bad.  I am an avid candle burner because of the smelly that happens in this house.

smelly good

Bamboo Mist; Partylite reed diffuser
(I highly recommend this, BTW)

Vacation; on the water; a glass of wine

Candles a plenty! 
Yes, I need an intervention

smelly gross


Come on, like you don't know what
I'm referring to

Post-workout or run, nothing smells like
your gym clothes

Litter boxes.  You get this picture instead of the real
nasty thing

3 comments:

  1. I get it. I really do. When I sit on my couch, it releases a whiff of urine like one of those aerosol sprays in the decorative holders only a lot less fragrant.

    Candles are a must :) (Don't worry, although it's tempting, I keep them far from the couch.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We burn candles often at home! Luckily, I have a couple friends who will give gifts of candles for my birthday (and/or Christmas) every year so I'm always have them in stock! Your 'candle' box isn't that bad....mine is much bigger...and you still have room in there for many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the cat box smelly, oh and the post poop smelly. GROSS! I love candles too!

    ReplyDelete