Friday, July 20, 2012

Mommy's Project 52:51 Responsible

I have started this entry a thousand times. OK, not really, more like 15. Truth is, I keep trying to write about being responsible, but, my responsibilities keep getting in the way. Kids Work Laundry Dishes Blog Yes, the blog is low on the list, as it should be given all the other things I am responsible for. And all those other things make it really hard sometimes to keep up the blog. I've really enjoyed Mommy's Project 52, and it's allowed me to keep this thing active, while giving me things to write about when I normally wouldn't have taken the time. I'd write more, but, I have to go be responsible for two kids and my work, which are currently competing for my undivided attention.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh--I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. It's so important to me to stay socially connected (even if it is virtual) with people who can tie their own shoes and don't eat chicken nuggets 17 times a week. Yet there are so many other things I should be doing instead of being online. I don't know where other people find the time to write comments, create posts, watch TV and read. I thought it was supposed to get easier as the kids get older...someone has a lot of 'splaining to do!

    ReplyDelete