Saturday, April 9, 2011

8K play list

I toy with this play list all.the.time.  I keep mixing it up so that I don't mentally "check out" at a certain point when a song comes on.  Having a different play list keeps my mind in the game.  So here is what I'll be listening to for tomorrow's 8K:

Can't Wait - Big Audio Dynamite
Cannonball - The Breeders
Mirrorage - Glasser
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
Helena Beat - Foster The People
Lump - The Presidents of the United States of America
Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
U + Ur Hand - P!nk
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas

This should get me through the 8K.  There are a few songs after these, but I doubt I'll get to them.

Time to think about getting some sleep.  Early day ahead tomorrow.  New forecast, though!

Tomorrow: Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph.

 I'm ready!

2 comments:

  1. Hope today went well--you were certainly prepared! Immediately after reading your post, I clicked over to Blogher. This was the first screen, have you seen it?

    http://www.blogher.com/run-mother?from=bhspinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lara, I haven't seen that one, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete