Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's all at my fingertips, just click here!


If I believed everything in my e-mail inbox....

I would have millions of dollars transferred to my account from various parts of the world as a result of the deaths of relatives I never knew I had! 

My arm would be covered in cheap Rolex watches, all of which only cost me $129!

I could enlarge just about every part of my body for super cheap, including parts I don't even have!

I could get a shopping spree at WalMart!

I could add the title "College Graduate" to my resume!

I could get my choice of male enhancement drugs at rock bottom prices!

I could speak a new language in just 10 days!


If I learned the new language, I could read the e-mails that come in different languages!

I could get sexy Russian girls!

I could find out who has been searching for me on Classmates.com!

I could find singles in my area!

I could burn fat in my sleep!

I'd be chosen to win one of three trips to exotic destinations!

I'd know when my friends are overseas, mugged, and need me to wire them money RIGHT AWAY!

I'd finally be able to work from home, make my own hours, and make $8,000 an hour!

It's all right there for me, it's just a click away! 

1 comment: