Monday, March 21, 2016

Time to dust things off






https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh_DMthyO-3jyiI5hmZlR4NxPvspEia3FM1U7CGVrkykp2KiX3iYphII7DwI3hgPVkkjFIfIEKDjXz2k2EhGBbakdGgATV7UqhbO9-RoR5iqRqiXRlAcuLOmYuxBJ1Vh7ysKK_qtNv7Vvs/s1600/testing-testing-123.jpg

Talk about a bad blogger. I am disappointed in myself for not posting a single entry in all of 2015. That cannot be repeated.

I have long been wanting to write again, and just haven't made the time. I've always had the time, I just haven't taken it for writing, and I am ready to change that.

I vow to get back to it. I was so good about writing before, and I slipped away from it. It's a good outlet and I always felt good when I was writing more often. It's time to commit! No more excuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment