Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy 7th birthday to my baby girl




How is my baby girl already 7 years old?
 Today, she's a big sister, friend, first grader, and one of my favourite people. To celebrate her birthday, we had a few of her friends over last weekend for a tea party.  Enjoy some pictures of the event while I try to figure out where the last seven years have gone.


Waiting for her friends to arrive


A table set for pretty princesses


The birthday girl's tea cup
The hostess with the mostess
My grandmother's cookie jar

2 comments:

  1. A tea party--how fun! Happy Birthday, Princess Ethel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pictures. Live the one of her waiting for her friends to come to party. Also the picture of your grandma's cookie jar really struck a place in my heart. Great theme for the bday girl.

    ReplyDelete