Thursday, January 26, 2012

Injuries suck

Just stopping in to say I know I haven't contributed to this week's Mommy's Project 52 yet.  I will.  I promise.  For now, please accept my excuse that I've sustained a minor (possibly running) injury which took up most of my day today being tested and resulting in a vague diagnosis of "a tendon or ligament in the groin that has been pulled or strained".

I'll be fine, it's not major, nothing is broken.  I just don't like missing a week.  And while I'm rather ridden to a sitting position for a few days, the time to blog just might be rather limited.

Explanation and updates to follow.  Suffice it to say, I've been pretty busy today and will catch up, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Outch!! Hope your feeling better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that you're injured Hope you're better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suspense is killing me- hope you are o.k. and looking forward to hearing about what happened. Rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on an update. So far, no real answer, but, will have an update posted tomorrow! Thanks for your concern, all!

    ReplyDelete