I'm not ready for a summary just yet, but I can say these few things about the process so far:
- Overall bloating is way down. It's incredible how used to being bloated we get without realizing it.
- My watch is loose on my wrist. See above point.
- Prosciutto. Need I say more?
- Sleep is sooooo much better. Without the uppers (coffee) and downers (alcohol) to fuel the daily duel, it's amazing how good sleep can be. Except, of course, if your cat sleeps on your head like mine does.
- Steamed brussels sprouts. Who knew?
- I have so much more energy. Wow.
- There is a reason they don't encourage you to do a Whole30 at/around the holidays. One word - Thanksgiving.
- Fall time change. Yikes. I hadn't anticipated my changing energy levels in conjunction with the time change. It's midnight before I leave work at 4:30PM.
Nine more days. No biggie, right?